Hunar Se Rozgar Training Programme
INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY
AND APPLIED NUTRITION
(AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF TOURISM, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
The Institute invites application in the prescribed form for a free of cost short job oriented Hospitality course under Hunar Se Rozgar Tak sponsored by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India in the trades of:
(a) Multi cuisine cook
(b) Craft Baker
(c) Food & Beverage Service -Steward
(d) Room Attendant
(e) Front Office Associate
Applicants for course (a) and (b) should be 8th class pass, for course (c) applicant should be 10th Class Pass, for course (d) 5th (Primary) class pass and for course (e) 12th class passed. The training programmes will be open to youth in the age group of 18 to 28 years. Those holding or pursing Graduate level degree or diploma or still higher qualification will not be eligible for admission to the programme.
The trainee will be paid stipend of Rs.1500/- for courses under (b) to (e) and Rs.2000/- for course (a)
Interested candidates may collect the forms from the Institute or download the forms from the Institutes website.
Download Form for Hunar Se Rozgar Tak Training Programme
The documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Passport size – 2 nos.
- Attested Photocopy (One Set) Of:
- Pass Certificate of Last Examination Pass.
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Admit Card for Class X.
- Mark Sheets.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Extension of submission of NCHM JEE 2021 Examinaton Form upto 20.06.2021 for B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration