The Hostel facilities are available for girls and boys for the Academic Session 2021-22. The admission to hostel is available on first come first serve basis. To avail the hostel accommodation, 1 Year advance fee for hostel should be deposited along with the security deposit. The details of the fees structure is mentioned below: The student will be provided with sleeping cot, cupboard, writing table and chair. The student should bring with them their own mattress, pillow, mug, bucket, etc.
Hostel Fees may be deposited directly into the Institute A/c No. 30270100006367 in favor of 'IHM Hostel' & they are to submit the counter foil slip to the Accounts Section for fees Receipt.
|In favour of 'INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT HOSTEL FEES'|
|Institute A/c No||30270100011141|
|Branch Name||Bank of Baroda, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong|
|IFS Code||BARBOMAWDIA (fifth character is zero)|
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Trade Diploma in Food Production
- Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Extension of submission of NCHM JEE 2021 Examinaton Form upto 20.06.2021 for B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration