Duties and Responsibilities
- Principal is academic and Executive officer of the Institution and responsible for proper administration and finance, discipline, teaching etc. As per Bye laws , Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations of the society and within the powers vested/ delegated to him by the Board of Governors/Central Government
- Custodian of Records and Society’s funds and other immovable/ movable assets of the society.
- As Secretary of the Board of Governors and Executive Committee respectively, he is responsible for arrangement of meetings. To inform Government for filling up of vacant post in BOGs or Executive meetings.
- Initiate faculty Development/Research/Experimentation in close association with the Heads of Academic Departments and submit periodic feedback to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology and the Ministry. Also sponsor employees from administrative cadres including PA for cash & Accounts training and other refresher courses conducted by IST&M, New Delhi through NCHMCT.
- Such other duties as may be entrusted to the incumbent by the Executive Committee /Board of Governors and Government of India from time to time.
To assist the Administrative cum Accounts officer and the Principal in the discharge of his overall responsibilities for the financial and accounts matters and such other duties as may be assigned by a competent authority from time to time
P.A to the Principal
Dictation from Principal and typing. Keeping proper record of the communications at the level of Principal and handling/ security of all confidential documents and handling of administrative, accounts and establishment matters for career advancement and such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Principal from time to time.
UDC (Cash/ Estt/Stores)
Posting of UDCs on various assignments will be made by rotation for period not exceeding 3 years.
- Cash : Custody receipt and disbursement of cash including maintenance of
Cash books and other connected records, collection of fees etc, from students and maintain accounts thereof.
- Estt : handle all administrative and establishment work of the institute
Including custody and maintenance of institute records, service
books and ensure periodic review and authentication of service records
by the competent authority.
- Stores : Custody, receipt and supply of food and other connected items against
written indents from the faculty staff duly authenticated by HOD of the concerned stream of the academy, maintenance of stock registers and timely information to Administrative cum Accounts officer about the stock position.
LDC (Cash/ Estt/Stores)
Posting of LDCs on various assignments will be made by rotation for period not exceeding 3 years.
- Cash : Assist UDC (Cash) in handling Custody and upkeep of records relating
to cash , preparation of pay bills, deduction of necessary subscriptions towards GPF/CPF/Group Insurance Scheme/HBA /MCA including typing work.
- Estt : Assist UDC (Estt) in maintenance and safe custody of the official
records relating Institute, employees service records, other miscellaneous jobs including typing work.
- Stores : Assist UDC (Stores) in maintenance, upkeep and issue of store items to
the faculty members against indents under authorisation by UDC (Stores),upkeep of stock registers for submission to UDC (stores)including typing works.
Driver cum Mechanic
To drive car/vehicle for official use only and carry out routine repairs of the vehicles as and when required. After duty the vehicle should be parked in institute building. Incase of accident, he will inform Principal and lodge report with the [police station. He shall keep log book and consumption petrol/diesel in the log book on daily basis along with signature of the person using the car. At the end of the month he should get the log book verified and signed by the Administrative cum Accounts Officer.
To assist the Principal and other administrative staff
Maintenance of stock register, issue of books including receipt and return, checking of condition of books and inform Librarian in case of damages/ issue of reminders to the staff/students in case of delay in return within prescribed time, general review of the stocks from time to time and submission of report to the Librarian.
Conduct theory and practical classes on the subject assigned to them
- Principal – 06 hrs
- Head of Department – 12 hrs
- Senior Lecturer – 20 hrs
- Lecturer – 22 hrs
- Assistant Lecturer – 28 hrs
Assist the faculty in arranging things in order during practical classes and keep things in order
Responsible for cleaning of practical labs, kitchen, common area and hostels under the supervision of Supervisor
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Trade Diploma in Food Production
- Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Extension of submission of NCHM JEE 2021 Examinaton Form upto 20.06.2021 for B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration