Destination Based Skill Development Programme
Destination Based Skill Development Programme under CBSP Scheme
Institute of Hotel Management, Shillong being the nodal agency for skill Initiative in Hospitality Sector for Department of Tourism, Government of India under Destination Based Skill Development Programme has conducted training at different tourist destinations in Meghalaya, under Hunar Se Rozgar, Entrepreneurship Training Programme - Homestay. The Program is for self- employed youths who are currently working as Home Cooks, Bakers, Receptionist, Housekeeping, Waiters etc. Necessary strategies are being taken to secure the required facilities, equipment and infrastructure for the smooth conduct of the training program.
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie