The Bachelor of Science Programmes in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The 3 years (Six Semester) full time regular course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The Program also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverages Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping. It also provides managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety & Quality, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management, etc.
The Courses are given below:
|1||B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|2||Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie||18 months||10 or equivalent|
NOTE : Age No Limit.
NOTE : SEATS FOR VEGETARIAN OPTION IS AVAILABLE IN 3 YEARS B.Sc IN HHA PROGRAM, 1 1/2 Year TRADE DIPLOMA COURSE AND 1 1/2 YEAR CRAFTSMANSHIP COURSE AT IHM.
- Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m
- Every Saturday & Sunday holidays - Extra Curricular Activities
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie