Meghashill Alumni Association, Shillong
Meghshill Alumni Association, Shillong is an association of ex-students, faculties and staffs of Institute of Hotel Management, Shillong. The Alumni Association was founded by the founder member Mr. Vijay Kumar, Principal IHM Shillong in the year 2007. The Meghashill Alumni Association was formed with an aim to create a strong, fully interactive community of alumni.
The alumni will have the opportunity to connect with people on a large scale be it socially or professionally.
- Develop and maintain contact with the almni for social, professional and networking purpose.
- Provide benefits inthis form of Programmes and Services for members of the Alumni Association.
- Increase awareness about the Institute, its programme and its activitites.
- Assist and support alumni groups from various disciplines within the Institute.
- Strengthen ties with the student bodies including the sharing of career experiences and opportunities.
The Meghashill Alumni Association facilitate chef of the year award to the student securing highest marks in the 2nd Year Food Production of 3 year B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration. The chef of the year award consists of late Shri Rishraj Solanki Trophy and a cash prize of Rs 3,000/- which is sponsored by the alumni and the Brand Ambassador of Institute of Hotel Management Mr. Lalit Kr. Solanki (Batch of 2004-2007).
REGISTRATION WITH MEGHASHILL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The students, faculties and staffs of IHM Shillong are requested to kindly register themselves with the alumni association. The Life membership fee for the students who got enrolled before the academic session 2012-13 is Rs 1,000/-, and the Life membership fee from the academic year 2012-13 onwards is Rs 2,000/- only. The duly filled in registration from along with the multicity cheque/demand draft in favor of Meghashill Alumni Association, payable at Shillong, may kindly be sent on following:
INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION
East Khasi Hills District
Shillong - 793018, Meghalaya
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Trade Diploma in Food Production
- Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage
- 3 Years of B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- 1 1/2 Year Trade Diploma in Food Production
- 1 1/2 Year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Extension of submission of NCHM JEE 2021 Examinaton Form upto 20.06.2021 for B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration