Admission Notice for B. Sc. in HHA, Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie, Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food & Beverage
INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT,SHILLONG
(AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF TOURISM,GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
Applications are invited for admission to B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration – Academic Session 2020-21 under State Quota and North Eastern Domicile Student Quota. Eligibility: 10+2 (any Stream) or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Those who have appeared in 12th Examination & waiting for result may also apply. Admission to 1 Year course in Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie and 6 months course in Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food & Beverage Service. Eligibility: 10th Class pass.
Age Limit: For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. The last date is on the 10th July 2020 for submission of forms.
Process of Registration: Interested candidates may collect the forms from the Institute of Hotel Management Mawkasiang Mawdiangdiang, East Khasi Hills,Shillong-793018 or download from the Institute website: www.ihmshillong.nic.in & for details contact (6033096587/9366284029)
Note: The last date is on the 10th July, 2020 for submission of forms.
Download Application Form
1. B. Sc. In Hospitality & Hotel Administration (under State Quota and NEC Quota)
2. 1 year Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
3. 6 Months Craftsmanship Certificate Course in F&B Services
- B.Sc. in Hospitalityand Hotel Administration
- Trade Diploma in Food Production
- Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production
- The Oberoi's Group of Hotels
- Le Meridian
- Lemon Tree
- Taj's Group of Hotels
- Hyatt Regency
- Ramada Plaza